Wednesday, June 15, 2011

DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M EXCITED!!!! HI SUMMER HI HI HI HIIIIIII :) I've missed you

Grade 11 was far too much work. I'm so glad it's overrrr, ahhh

I'm completely exhausted from my exam today. My brain can only take so much. Well, staying up too late last night could be a part of my exhaustion, but I can't help it.


Regionals are this weekend! I completely forgot until monday evening when I was at agility class that one of the ladies reminded me. In the last three months, I know I've only trained Toffee enough times to count on two hands, no more. Ah well, last night after class, we stayed and trained the dogs. I made up this insane course, and Toffee rocked every little piece of it. She's ready, of course. So am I.

I don't get nervous. I only was nervous my first run with Toffee. But it didn't last long. I had already competed before as a Junior, so I was used to the pressure. I knew Toffee could do everything, it was just her reactiveness--leaving me to go after a dog that was in her 100 ft radius of "Don't you dare enter" zone, that made me nervous.

I can't believe how far she's come. How far we've come. It's pretty incredible.


I was also nervous my first nationals, only a little. But I was able to get my jitters out in the steeplechase runs, so by the time I got to the actual national courses, I was all set to go!

I hope I didn't just jinx myself for this weekend, though! haha

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh , Oh Oh!!!! Looky here!!!



MY CHAIR CAME IN YESTERDAY!!!!
As a prize that came along with winning Top Junior Handler last year at nationals, I was able to order a chair with a picture of my puppers and a caption!! I am in absolute love with it!! Very well done!

The lady who did it is Shannon Darch of Shannon Darch Animates..she's awesome!
She also did up a canvas of Toffee in 2008 at nationals. She took a picture of Tof, printed it and then had this absolutely gorgeous painting done by the end of the day. I'm sure she had like 10 others done, too. She's friken awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment