Saturday, November 12, 2011

Heartwarming

So much in my life has been so full lately.
My heart has been exploding.
.......




I started this post about three weeks ago...look how far I got. Clearly, my life has been busy busy.

So lets see....
School has been going pretty good. I mean, my morning classes are great. I love all the subjects, I'm doing well in all of them and it's just great. Afternoons suck and I hate them. Oh well.
My friends are awesome. I've found my twin and I'm wondering why the heck we haven't been best friends since the beginning of time. But I'm so glad to have her in my life. I'm not such a hermit this year. I actually go out. It's kinda awesome.

A good friend gave this to me...how awesome? :)
A few weekends ago, I went out golfing with my dad. Wow. So much harder than it looks. Like, much harder. I think I got about 4 good hits out of like the billion that I took...on a 9 hole round. My arms hurt for a week afterwards.

I am now obsessed with Adele, more so than ever before. And also Ed Sheeran. Oh and I've been watching the XFactor. I. Love. It. I love Josh Krajcik even MORE. Now....that's a lot of love. I really loved this performance. Oh, and this one.  That one gives me goosebumps. I suppose I should just say that I really loved his second live show, too. But his third show's song has been stuck in my head, and because I love Joe Cocker.







It snowed. A lot. We had like 4 or 5 inches. And this was before halloween. I made a cyclopse jack-o-lantern.  The snow eventually melted...way after everyone else's melted,  but it melted.





I came across this, thanks to Tori and ... well, isn't it the cutest thing ever? I think so. Music and Agility. Best combination ever.

For leadership, we have been doing reading buddies with a local elementary school during third period every tuesday. I was a little nervous going into this. I'll be the first to admit it; I'm not the greatest with kids. Frankly, they terrify me. But I lucked out. My girl is the best. I'm really enjoying it. It's so interesting going back into an environment with children. Their spirit and innocence is heartwarming.

Also for leadership, we were assigned a wellness project. We were to choose something to improve upon to balance out our wellness wheel. I chose sleep. I have never slept well...ever. And what d'ya know...I'm getting more sleep because of this project! My mom also picked me up some Sleepytime tea, and I love it.

My oldest brother, Tyler finally left the nest. He left to go out west a couple weeks ago. I haven't talked to him much, but he's anxious to get a job and get his own place...yikes! ;) I think it's going to be a great experience for him. He really needed to get out. For his sanity and for the rest of the family, hehe. Although he did cause stress, as any person may in a family, and as much as I wanted him gone, I've noticed that I keep expecting him to come home in the evening....or at 3 in the morning, like he loved to do.



Last week was my favorite teacher's last week teaching. Of course, she had to go get pregnant...and have to leave half way through the first semester. Of course, she did. Grr. I'm sad that she's leaving, she's honestly changed my life. And I thank her for it. However, we're getting a super rad and respectable replacement...just a super rad guy. And I'm excited.

I've been pretty inspired by people lately, trying to find the little things in life and use them in my life. Just enjoying life, no matter how exhausting, is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment