Sunday, November 27, 2011

'Tis the Season

Before I begin, I think I have figured out what I want to do. With my life, that is. Well, maybe. I mean, probably. Most likely.

I will stay home and go to UNBF for Kinesiology. Then, off to Dal for PT, then off to the states for Canine Rehab courses.

Done.
 Future = planned. I'm feeling good about it.
Applications + Scholarships = Not done. = Needs to be done. Pronto.



MOVING ON.

We are going to get our tree on the 4th. I'm excited! Every year, a bunch of us get together and go out to a christmas tree farm to get our trees and then we all go back to town and eat brunch together.  When we were all younger, it was a much more awesome time. My brothers have grown up and are stupid and are "too cool" to spend time with the fam, though they came along anyways ... just for the food.

Since Ty is all moved out, it'll be a little different, Ry may not come.
But it doesn't really matter, they just cause headaches anyways. I, however, LOVE it. I love old traditions. I love christmas. I love old christmas traditions. Best ever.



Last weekend my mom and her friends went down to the states for their annual christmas shopping trip. Those girls (minus my mom) just loooove to shop! They love it so much that they wanted to go down this weekend for Black Friday and thought it would be a good idea to bring me along with them!

So off we went.


I hate shopping.
Always have, always will.

I was in so much pain in the first hour, I didn't know how I was going to last the day. But I managed.

We found a little homemade native apparel shop...and I nearly died. Everything in there was PERFECT.


Today was the Santa Claus parade here in Freddy. We weren't in it..err...supposed to be in it.
A guy from our club said he was walking in it with the Greyhound rescue group. His wife has the greyhound and he has the border collie. He asked if anyone wanted to join.

After we were done with our things this morning, we remembered we needed dog food. So we ended up at the market, to get samosas, to walmart to get christmas doggy things because we decided that we should walk in the parade, to sears, to the dollarstore, to zellers and then to home, only to have an hour before we needed to be back in town for the parade.

Needless to say, our costumes for the dogs were awesome, we were late for the parade, had to hop a barrier to meet up with them, even though we are not even a part of the group ... yeah, we crashed the greyhound party.

Mach didn't really like his costume, though. "Santa's Little Helper" wasn't too impressed.


He's so cute, though :)

Rowdie was a star! He was the crowd pleaser, helped hand out the candy canes (that Mach carried) and took everything in stride. I suppose he was kinda cute, too....


Little "Santa Paws"

Toffee wasn't too happy about being left behind and being forced to wear a hat. Not impressed at all.


We listend to Christmas music all day, and yes, it's safe to say that I'm in the Christmas spirit and sooo ready for Christmas Break!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment