Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Review

I went to go see Breaking Dawn, part 1 last night.
I may or may not have LOVED it. I'm sad I have to wait an ENTIRE YEAR to see the last one. Heartbroken.

Mach is feeling better. Not sure what was upsetting him, but lately he's been a little off.

I'm tired and I'm going to go eat and have an afterschool nap. And watch tv. All at once. That's right, I'm talented.

Also, I need to review for my math quiz tomorrow. Boo.

But today was an awesome day, full of happiness. And I'm thankful for that.


Also, I watched this TED talk video the other day and it totally was what I needed in that moment.

There is hurt. Here.
That can't be fixed by bandaids or poetry
So the first time she realizes that Wonder Woman isn't coming
I'll make sure she knows she doesn't have to wear the cape all by herself
'Cause no matter how wide you stretch your fingers, your hands will always be too small to catch all the pain you want to heal
Believe me, I've tried.
- Sarah Kay, If I Should Have a Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment