Saturday, July 7, 2012

California dreaming

I don't think I've mentioned that I am dog/house sitting for most of the summer. I have three jack russle terriers that I'm looking after while their mama is away for work in Switzerland. It's been fun living on my own but I have been coming home lots anyway so it's chaotic having my stuff in two places... Because something always gets left behind. Sigh.

I walked to my friends house on the other side of the river, such a beautiful walk, great exercise, but I got a blood blister on my toe. Ouch.

Today I registered for my classes for university. Met up with a friend I haven't seen in a long while. It was nice chatting and it turns out that we have a few classes together next year too! Yay!

It's beautiful out today so we lazed around the pool for a bit. Mach Is now playing a new game with his sticks where he throws the stick in the pol and waits for someone to throw it. But it's much more comical than it sounds. Silly boy.

Tomorrow we're headed to Sussex for a trial! Can't wait :) then I'm teaching for two days then I'm going camping in Fundy with a good friend and Mach and her dog Zedd get to come along too! I'm super stoked about that! Then it's only a couple of weeks, with a trial thrown in one weekend and then nationals !!!!!!! This month is going to fly by!

Now, excuse me while my dad and I walk our BBQ back home. Yes, you heard me.

No comments:

Post a Comment