Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Day, etc.

Apples with peanut butter is very yummy.

First day of school today. It was hard getting out of bed this morning. 6:30 is far too early.

Math is a very stupid subject. Though I did figure out my assignment all by myself. Chemistry is alright. Although I would like my teacher to say things more than once to expect us to understand it perfectly. Bio is fun. Tomorrow we're dissecting a perch, in preparation for our shark dissection on Friday. I'm ever so pumped for that!

I'm excited to get this semester over with. But exams have to come before that happens. It's only eight school days left before exams start. The only thing I'll miss is bio. I love that class so much, it's kind of scary. :)

I think I only did about 4 hours of homework tonight with supper and music to distract me...and a few cuddle sesh's with my ever so adorable dogs :) Impressive! I got a lot accomplished, too. I did things that are due at the end of the week. Score!


Not only does Mach target on teeters, he can target feet. Because he's cool.


Mach weaves four straight poles, and is almost done his running aframe. Mach is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment