Saturday, May 28, 2011

Some things fall through every now and again

Blogger wasn't working a few days ago....

Anyways,

With the whole jump height thing..her being a 22 regular but I put her into 16 special last summer...well, it just got all screwed up therefore I couldn't apply anymore due to the lack of trials, etc at the appropriate height in the time they requested.

It's alright, though. Toffee doesn't have to prove to anyone that she's worthy. I know she is. She's an amazing girlie and I am just so happy to get to play with her and live with her and just look at her because she is just *SO* cute!!! She's awesome.

And plus, Mach is showing great potential! So eventually I will get there..I am determined!

I don't have any recent pictures of my babies...I've been gone for a fews days.......

No comments:

Post a Comment