Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas!

Is all over and done with. I didnt even realize it was here, and it has already come and gone. Funny how that happens, eh?

I do have pictures, but they're on the camera, and it's really late and I dont want to go find where the camera is..download them, edit them, press the button to add them. Really, I'm just lazy. Deal with it. :)

Santa found us. Yes, yes he did.

He brought me snowshoes! Mom and I went out with them today and brought Mach and Rowdie. It was fun!!

He also brought me a pair of moccasins, and awesome boots.
and a fringe vest. AHH. Lots of goodies from Forever 21. <3

and other hippie-tastic things.

We went to see my Gramp, as we always do. The whole fam gets together. Ty wasn't there though. He called from Edmonton, where he's living. He said they were having tacos from supper. hahah, Merry Christmas, bro!

That is all.

Hope all of your Christmases were fantabulous as well!

Happy holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment