Thursday, December 22, 2011

I wish to be free..

I wish that every human life might be pure transparent freedom. That they can read and be thankful for it. I wish that they keep life beautiful, never miss an opportunity to tell someone just how much they mean to them, for we miss that moment all too often. I wish that no one that is a fish is judged on its ability to climb a tree, because no one deserves to swim around their whole life believing they're stupid.

I wish to sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in my sails, to explore, to dream, to discover.  I wish to meet new people, as every person is a new door to a different world. I wish to be so happy that when others looks at me, they become happy, too. I wish to make someone happy. I wish that I take every chance and drop every fear. I wish to realize that this day will never happen again. I wish to embrace it.

I wish that I am the crazy one that dares to change the world, because those are the few that actually do; the ones who believe.I wish that I can change someones life. Because to every person, the world is different. Each and every person has a different perspective of this earth, and if I can change one persons life, I can change the world; for that person, and that is a great gift.

 I wish to remember that every little thing is gonna be alright, that nothing is permenant in this wicked world, not even our troubles.

I wish to embrace everything. To live in art, as art is a way of life. Without art, the earth is just "eh". I wish to have less, do more and be more. I wish to have the passion to not settle for a life that is less than the one I am capable of living.

I wish to do small things with great love. To live, love, laugh, sing and be happy; to smile when I remember that where there is love, there is life.

I wish that I take deep breaths and just go wherever the wind takes me. Life is not a race, it's a journey.

I wish to love, because I have a sneaking suspicion that love actually is all around.

Be free. Move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment