Monday, January 23, 2012

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

Yup, nutrition was a cake walk.

I didn't sleep last night, so when I got home, I had a nap. (y)

I should probably study for math, which is on thursday, but I just can't bring myself to do that. Too lethargic. All the time.

But I finished another book, Carpe Diem. When I started reading it in September, I wasn't that into it, trying to save it for english class next semester. But I needed something to read, while waiting for the third book, Mockingjay, to land in my hands, so I said What the heck?.

It turned out to be the most fantastic book! So glad I picked it up! At first it was the cover that attracted me to it (yeah, you caught me...judging the book by its cover..) and then the title Carpe Diem, which I just so happened to have henna tattooed on my arm at the time. And it is something I'm trying to live like each day. So when I read the back, I knew I had to pick it up. Backpacking with hippie Gramma in Southeast Asia, falling in love and her life changing forever...com'on, that has Erin written all over that.
Bring on the LIMming!


I think I've found out how I'm going to stay off the computer...Read!! How simple (duh, Erin)

Overall, my life is great lately. So much love and happiness. Couldn't ask for more :)

Although, I haven't been taking pictures lately, so I'm at a slight lost. Nothing but book covers to fill my blog posts...old photos?

sure.


Oh, to be summer againg. Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment