Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ramble Gamble Bamble

Did you know that "Krung thep maha nakorn amorn ratana kosin­mahintar ayutthay amaha dilok phop noppa ratrajathani burirom udom rajaniwes­mahasat harn amorn phimarn avatarn sathit sakkattiya visanukamprasit " in Thailand is the longest goegraphically recognized place on earth? Yeah, it has 163 letters.

What a mouth full that is...imagine saying to your friend "Soo, do ya wanna go to Krung thep maha nakorn amorn ratana kosin­mahintar ayutthay amaha dilok phop noppa ratrajathani burirom udom rajaniwes­mahasat harn amorn phimarn avatarn sathit sakkattiya visanukamprasit  this weekend? I hear it's a pretty rad place."

Also, did you know that Alaska is the most northern, eastern and western state in all of America. Yeah, I mean I bet you can understand the north and west part, but it actually crosses over into the eastern hemisphere.

Cool, eh?

Yeah, I'm just full of useless information like that.

Here's some cool, inspiring things.



Totally want to make that first one and put it in my collage of tacky paintings.

My summer is coming to an end really quickly. I feel like it just started. No, I didn't do everything that I wish I could have done. But nationals was pretty sweet. Life is going to change for me, I'm not so thrilled about it.  But I just have to go with the flow and be alright with it, eh?

yeahyeahyeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment