Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Road Trippin'

We have made it to Cornwall, ON. About 10ish hours, with gas stops.
It wasn't a bad trip at all.
We used to make this trip all the time when we were younger, and it always felt like 10 years had slowly slugged by when we finally arrived.
But today didn't seem long at all!

I drove to Edmunston. About 3 hours.
I almost died.
Multiple times. At one point there was about 20 birds on the side of the road, and then they all decided to fly in front of the car as I was passing. It was friggin' scary. I just closed my eyes and hoped I wouldn't hit any of them. hahah...maybe not the best thing in the world to do, but I really didn't want to see a bird getting smucked on the windshield.
Don't worry. No birds were hit.

But then about 5 minutes later, a crow was sitting in the middle of my lane, and I was like a millimetre away from hitting it.
Birds are STUPID.
I hate birds.

And transport trucks are out to get me. I swear to goodness, if I have to pass one more of those suckers and almost get squashed, I'm jumping out of the car and walking the rest of the way.
Okay, not really. I would be to tired.

So we're at a friends house right now...supper is a cookin'!!
It smells delicious :)
So we're just going to have a relaxing evening and it's going to be great.
I'm going to go sit on the hammack.

Not sure what time we're leaving tomorrow, but we're driving the rest of the way and then setting up on site!

eeee!! So excited!

I did take pictures, but I'm really too lazy to download them. No pictures for you! Until tomorrow, probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment