Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Almost All Packed!!

Yes!
Almost packed and ready to go for nationals!!
I am oh so very excited!

We're leaving tomorrow morning, probably around 7am. (yuuuuuuuuuuck). I hate mornings.
And I get to be so lucky that I'm driving first thing in the morning, to Edmunston. 3 hours.
Okay, I realize that the whole trip is like 17 hours or something.
But I don't like driving for a long time

Today is Newman and Bailey's 12th birthday!!!

I honestly remember picking them up that day in 1999.
Feels like such a long time ago, but yet just like yesterday!
They're pretty special.
Been around for most of my life :)
12/17 years, to be exact.
Incase you're wondering, that's almost 71%. (70.588)
...Yes, I'm a nerd.



Sad that the one on the right blurred a little, but kind of glad, because the one that's in focus is friggin hilarious. *Imma gonna kill you!*
Those are 5 week old boston terrier pups.
A girl taking my class brought them for socializing.
So cute :)

I love teaching, actually. Despite my hatred of public speaking.
Okay, it took me a while to become comfortable teaching people.
But I know my stuff enough and I'm definitely confident enough to share with others.
Very enlightning.
Now....if I could only do that for a living and not ever have to go to school....hmmm.....


Anywho, I best go finish packing and getting everything together!!
I will try to keep a blog for every day this week...need to share updates!!!!
Yay!
SO EXCITEDDDDDDD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment